Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube Stickerless View larger

Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube Stickerless

2x2MYLPSL

New product

The new professional Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube Stickerless. Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

10,90€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• This professional Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube Stickerless for speedcubing has been designed and invented by the Moyu, an outstanding designer who started to create cubes in 2012.

Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness place the Moyu branded cubes at the top-level in speedcubing

Popping with Moyu cubes is quite difficult to appear.

This cube is essential if you want to break your own records.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
SUPERHAPPY SON
My son is super happy with his new cubes.
rating
Very good service and delivery.
Very good service and delivery. I got the bucket two days after losing it, and it was very fast. Good idea that there is an order tracking page
rating
2x2 Lngpo
Good twists and well adjusted. Nice colors, it was a gift and he really liked it. Thanks Maskecubos.
rating
lingpo without stickers 2x2x2 It's great
This cube is going very well, smooth, without popeo, a real 2x2 gentleman, I took the stickerless version to avoid problems with stickers, hehe
rating
2x2x2 moyu lingpo
A great 2x2 cube without stickers, I loved colors, good turns and fast. maskecubos very well, answered my questions right away.

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
SUPERHAPPY SON
My son is super happy with his new cubes.
rating
Very good service and delivery.
Very good service and delivery. I got the bucket two days after losing it, and it was very fast. Good idea that there is an order tracking page
rating
2x2 Lngpo
Good twists and well adjusted. Nice colors, it was a gift and he really liked it. Thanks Maskecubos.
rating
lingpo without stickers 2x2x2 It's great
This cube is going very well, smooth, without popeo, a real 2x2 gentleman, I took the stickerless version to avoid problems with stickers, hehe
rating
2x2x2 moyu lingpo
A great 2x2 cube without stickers, I loved colors, good turns and fast. maskecubos very well, answered my questions right away.

Customers who bought this product also bought: