Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube. Black Base

2x2MYLPB

New product

The new professional Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube with Black Base. Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

10,90€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• This professional Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Magic Cube with Black Base for speedcubing has been designed and invented by the Moyu, an outstanding designer who started to create cubes in 2012.

Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness place the Moyu branded cubes at the top-level in speedcubing

Popping with Moyu cubes is quite difficult to appear.

This cube is essential if you want to break your own records.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
This cube is amazing
From the first contact, MoYu LingPo 2x2 surprises with the quality of its movements. It is very fast and quite controllable. A great cube highly recommended for beginners or advanced speedcubers. It is personally one of my favorites in my collection of over ten 2x2 cubes. Other recommended cubes: FangShi ShiShuang 2x2 55mm, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm stickerless, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm black base and the European V-Cube 2x2. Personally, I expected a little more from the Type C 2x2 WitTwo V2 (its pink case has good resolution algorithms embossed). Curiously one of the worst is the original 57mm Rubik's 2x2 Giant Cube, although it may need some good lubrication.
rating
very good
very good
rating
More than cubes
Fast and efficient service
rating
Perfect
Good seller +++
rating
This cube is amazing
From the first contact, MoYu LingPo 2x2 surprises with the quality of its movements. It is very fast and quite controllable. A great cube highly recommended for beginners or advanced speedcubers. It is personally one of my favorites in my collection of over ten 2x2 cubes. Other recommended cubes: FangShi ShiShuang 2x2 55mm, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm stickerless, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm black base and the European V-Cube 2x2. Personally I was expecting something more from the Type C 2x2 WitTwo V2 (its pink case has good resolution algorithms stamped) I like the Type C WitTwo 2x2 better. Curiously one of the worst is the original 57mm Rubik's 2x2 Giant Cube, although it may need good lubrication.
rating
great!!!!
it cuts corners very well, it is soft and flexible.
rating
PERFECT
All good, very fast shipping and perfect cubes

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
This cube is amazing
From the first contact, MoYu LingPo 2x2 surprises with the quality of its movements. It is very fast and quite controllable. A great cube highly recommended for beginners or advanced speedcubers. It is personally one of my favorites in my collection of over ten 2x2 cubes. Other recommended cubes: FangShi ShiShuang 2x2 55mm, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm stickerless, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm black base and the European V-Cube 2x2. Personally, I expected a little more from the Type C 2x2 WitTwo V2 (its pink case has good resolution algorithms embossed). Curiously one of the worst is the original 57mm Rubik's 2x2 Giant Cube, although it may need some good lubrication.
rating
very good
very good
rating
More than cubes
Fast and efficient service
rating
Perfect
Good seller +++
rating
This cube is amazing
From the first contact, MoYu LingPo 2x2 surprises with the quality of its movements. It is very fast and quite controllable. A great cube highly recommended for beginners or advanced speedcubers. It is personally one of my favorites in my collection of over ten 2x2 cubes. Other recommended cubes: FangShi ShiShuang 2x2 55mm, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm stickerless, Dayan ZhanChi 2x2 50mm black base and the European V-Cube 2x2. Personally I was expecting something more from the Type C 2x2 WitTwo V2 (its pink case has good resolution algorithms stamped) I like the Type C WitTwo 2x2 better. Curiously one of the worst is the original 57mm Rubik's 2x2 Giant Cube, although it may need good lubrication.
rating
great!!!!
it cuts corners very well, it is soft and flexible.
rating
PERFECT
All good, very fast shipping and perfect cubes