Shengshou Rainbow 3x3x3 Stickerless View larger

Shengshou Rainbow 3x3x3 Stickerless

3x3SSRWSL

New product

ShengShou Rainbow 3x3x3 Stickerless is a version of the original 3x3 cube provided by the quality manufacturer ShengShou. An affordable new version of the 3x3 cube with great quality movements.

More details

Warning: Last items in stock!

8,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Shengshou Sujie 3x3x3 magic cube with the base in black is a new model of the original 3x3 cube provided by the manufacturer ShengShou for speedcubing. An affordable new version of the 3x3 cube with great quality movements.

This cube is not only valid for experts that want to improve their registers but also for new players. ShengShou Sujie is suitable for daily practice and suitable for any level.

In purely technical terms, the cube components has an anti-pop systems that avoids the feared poppings that block the turning of the cube layers.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(9)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Perfect
Fast delivery, and quality material
rating
Nice move, maybe I should
Nice movement, although perhaps it should come a little more lubricated.
rating
Good Stickerless
I had a classic 3x3 with stickers, I didn't want to reposition stickers, hehe. a good stickerless, shengshou keeps getting better.
rating
Large cube with a very soft touch
I have loved this cube, it has a super smooth twist with the corners that never get stuck. The only thing that could be improved is that yellow and orange have a similar hue.
rating
Good service and good value for money
Everything perfect with my order, great service
rating
Magnificent
Magnificent
rating
Fast and compliant
Fast and compliant
rating
Excellent
Excellent
rating
Good quality / price
The shipment arrived very fast and in perfect condition. The cubes were what I expected based on their description.

Reviews

Filter reviews
(9)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Perfect
Fast delivery, and quality material
rating
Nice move, maybe I should
Nice movement, although perhaps it should come a little more lubricated.
rating
Good Stickerless
I had a classic 3x3 with stickers, I didn't want to reposition stickers, hehe. a good stickerless, shengshou keeps getting better.
rating
Large cube with a very soft touch
I have loved this cube, it has a super smooth twist with the corners that never get stuck. The only thing that could be improved is that yellow and orange have a similar hue.
rating
Good service and good value for money
Everything perfect with my order, great service
rating
Magnificent
Magnificent
rating
Fast and compliant
Fast and compliant
rating
Excellent
Excellent
rating
Good quality / price
The shipment arrived very fast and in perfect condition. The cubes were what I expected based on their description.

Customers who bought this product also bought: