Sale! Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube. Black Base

3x3DZB

New product

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube with Black Base is a  cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

12,85€ Tax included

-2,00€

Before 14,85€

Add to wishlist

• Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube with Black Base is a  cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

This cube is not only valid for experts that want to improve their registers but also for new players. Dayan V Zhanchi is suitable for daily practice and suitable for any level.

In purely technical terms, the cube components has an anti-pop systems that avoids the feared popping that blocks the turning of the cube layers.

This puzzle can not miss in your collection.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(18)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Black Base
The quality of the cube, unbeatable as always. The delivery service, also impeccable. If I put 4 stars instead of 5 it is because the size and color of the stickers is slightly different from other cubes that I ordered earlier of the same model, with which they are no longer exactly the same.
rating
Fast shipping.
Fast shipping. My first cube, good product.
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi, just great
I had been behind this dayan 5 zhanchi for some time and they told me about maskecubes. Delivery in 2 days and everything perfect. The bucket, what to say, just great, smooth turns, doesn't pop and I'm improving my times with it. From 10.
rating
THE BEST 3X3X3
FOR ME ONE OF THE BEST 3X3X3 CUBES, GOOD TURN AND A nice TOUCH. IDEAL FOR SPEED CUBE
rating
Excellent
Very fast delivery and great products.
rating
Very satisfied
Fast shipping, good product quality
rating
Perfect
Very good seller
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi in MasKeCubos
the best, good price, incredible product, movements, rotation, it has it all.
rating
My first cube.
It is my first good bucket and I have to say that it exceeded all my expectations. 100x100 recommended. Excellent service as well.
rating
Okay
It is a good cube, but I would prefer the Moyu Weilong as they have the same characteristics. But above all it depends on the taste of each person. In conclusion, a good cube and necessary in any collection.
rating
Excellent cube.
Excellent cube with smooth and precise movements. It is possibly together with the moyu the best cube in the world.
rating
very good
Very good!!!
rating
spectacular cube
Words are unnecessary, cube of 10
rating
Ideal
It's so fast that at first it got out of hand, but once you get used to it it's perfect. Very fast delivery
rating
perfect hub for speed
perfect cube for speed, the cube with great cut and great feeling in the hands ,,,
rating
Amazing
The best 3x3 cube I've ever tried
rating
Very good cube
Very satisfied with the shipment and the product
rating
Happy with my purchase, and
Happy with my purchase, and delivery in no time

Reviews

Filter reviews
(18)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Black Base
The quality of the cube, unbeatable as always. The delivery service, also impeccable. If I put 4 stars instead of 5 it is because the size and color of the stickers is slightly different from other cubes that I ordered earlier of the same model, with which they are no longer exactly the same.
rating
Fast shipping.
Fast shipping. My first cube, good product.
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi, just great
I had been behind this dayan 5 zhanchi for some time and they told me about maskecubes. Delivery in 2 days and everything perfect. The bucket, what to say, just great, smooth turns, doesn't pop and I'm improving my times with it. From 10.
rating
THE BEST 3X3X3
FOR ME ONE OF THE BEST 3X3X3 CUBES, GOOD TURN AND A nice TOUCH. IDEAL FOR SPEED CUBE
rating
Excellent
Very fast delivery and great products.
rating
Very satisfied
Fast shipping, good product quality
rating
Perfect
Very good seller
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi in MasKeCubos
the best, good price, incredible product, movements, rotation, it has it all.
rating
My first cube.
It is my first good bucket and I have to say that it exceeded all my expectations. 100x100 recommended. Excellent service as well.
rating
Okay
It is a good cube, but I would prefer the Moyu Weilong as they have the same characteristics. But above all it depends on the taste of each person. In conclusion, a good cube and necessary in any collection.
rating
Excellent cube.
Excellent cube with smooth and precise movements. It is possibly together with the moyu the best cube in the world.
rating
very good
Very good!!!
rating
spectacular cube
Words are unnecessary, cube of 10
rating
Ideal
It's so fast that at first it got out of hand, but once you get used to it it's perfect. Very fast delivery
rating
perfect hub for speed
perfect cube for speed, the cube with great cut and great feeling in the hands ,,,
rating
Amazing
The best 3x3 cube I've ever tried
rating
Very good cube
Very satisfied with the shipment and the product
rating
Happy with my purchase, and
Happy with my purchase, and delivery in no time

Customers who bought this product also bought: