Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color White View larger

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color White

3x3DZ6

New product

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color White is a special cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

12,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color White is a special cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

This cube is not only valid for experts that want to improve their registers but also for new players. Dayan V Zhanchi is suitable for daily practice and suitable for any level.

In purely technical terms, the cube components has an anti-pop systems that avoids the feared popping that blocks the turning of the cube layers.

This puzzle can not miss in your collection.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(18)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Good product
As always, satisfied with the cubes on this website. Visually this cube is very colorful, very 'perfect' as a cube. I wanted one like that. As for the movements, it is the first time that I have a stickerless, and it seemed to me that it rotates too smooth, I am used to other types of more 'hard' cubes. But of course, it is a matter of getting used to it, or perhaps of tightening it a little. In any case, compulsory cube if you don't have any stickerless.
rating
Very good
This great came to me and I'm delighted
rating
latest product
Optimum product, fast delivery, in perfect conditions and very well packaged. obrigated
rating
Charmed
It is my first professional cube and I really can't believe it, it spins incredibly fast, a great corner cut. I love this version without stickers. And what to say about the store ... in two days in my house and in perfect condition, I will buy more and soon.
rating
Very highly recommended
It is light, very fluid in the turns and pleasant to handle. It is also my first cube without stickers and it is a great success! The shipment, very fast and with a very careful packaging.
rating
Very good product
Very good product, I recommend it, it is very fine ...
rating
Very good
It was my first speedcube cube and I am very happy with this cube ^^
rating
Very good, I arrive quickly and
Very good, I arrive quickly and in perfect condition
rating
THIS CUBE IS A WONDER
It rotates very well, it has a good corner cut, a bit the reverse cut, but it is good
rating
it's excellent
it's excellent
rating
Very satisfying
Both with the product and with the service provided by MasKeCubos.
rating
OSCAR
The cube is very good and another one that you lack in the providers OSKAR HAS SOME GOOD CUBES TOO
rating
Legendary shipping and treaty.
My first cube does not disappoint me, if one day I was interested in another, in this store I would buy it :)
rating
Perfect
shipping on time, ideal packaging. Perfect deal
rating
Pretty good
Well after trying this cube, my result is very satisfactory. Great manageability and speed in movements. Concluding very good article. Regards.
rating
Dayan V
Everything perfect, very fast delivery, highly recommended
rating
Everything OK. Perfect cube.
For my perfect cube, cubes received in 2 days and ok.
rating
good buy
good buy

Reviews

Filter reviews
(18)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Good product
As always, satisfied with the cubes on this website. Visually this cube is very colorful, very 'perfect' as a cube. I wanted one like that. As for the movements, it is the first time that I have a stickerless, and it seemed to me that it rotates too smooth, I am used to other types of more 'hard' cubes. But of course, it is a matter of getting used to it, or perhaps of tightening it a little. In any case, compulsory cube if you don't have any stickerless.
rating
Very good
This great came to me and I'm delighted
rating
latest product
Optimum product, fast delivery, in perfect conditions and very well packaged. obrigated
rating
Charmed
It is my first professional cube and I really can't believe it, it spins incredibly fast, a great corner cut. I love this version without stickers. And what to say about the store ... in two days in my house and in perfect condition, I will buy more and soon.
rating
Very highly recommended
It is light, very fluid in the turns and pleasant to handle. It is also my first cube without stickers and it is a great success! The shipment, very fast and with a very careful packaging.
rating
Very good product
Very good product, I recommend it, it is very fine ...
rating
Very good
It was my first speedcube cube and I am very happy with this cube ^^
rating
Very good, I arrive quickly and
Very good, I arrive quickly and in perfect condition
rating
THIS CUBE IS A WONDER
It rotates very well, it has a good corner cut, a bit the reverse cut, but it is good
rating
it's excellent
it's excellent
rating
Very satisfying
Both with the product and with the service provided by MasKeCubos.
rating
OSCAR
The cube is very good and another one that you lack in the providers OSKAR HAS SOME GOOD CUBES TOO
rating
Legendary shipping and treaty.
My first cube does not disappoint me, if one day I was interested in another, in this store I would buy it :)
rating
Perfect
shipping on time, ideal packaging. Perfect deal
rating
Pretty good
Well after trying this cube, my result is very satisfactory. Great manageability and speed in movements. Concluding very good article. Regards.
rating
Dayan V
Everything perfect, very fast delivery, highly recommended
rating
Everything OK. Perfect cube.
For my perfect cube, cubes received in 2 days and ok.
rating
good buy
good buy

Customers who bought this product also bought: