Sale! V ZHANCHI 3 x 3 x 3 DAYAN white BASE. SPEED CUBE 3 x 3. View larger

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube. White Base

3x3DZW

New product

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube with White Base is a special cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

12,85€ Tax included

-2,00€

Before 14,85€

Add to wishlist

• Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Magic Cube with White Base is a special  cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

This cube is not only valid for experts that want to improve their registers but also for new players. Dayan V Zhanchi is suitable for daily practice and suitable for any level.

In purely technical terms, the cube components has an anti-pop systems that avoids the feared popping that blocks the turning of the cube layers.

This puzzle can not miss in your collection.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(14)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Excellent
The cube is great. The twist is super smooth. I am a newbie in this of the cubes, the first one, an original rubik is difficult for me to turn it. This one goes smoothly. Although I like rubik's that it is not made of stickers, that the color is part of the base of the cube, so I am not afraid of it coming off or similar things. But the new one compensates me, for the smoothness of the turns.
rating
Everything perfect and safe
I have placed the order for this great cube and everything is perfect, very fast shipping, the excellent cube would not be less, it is a dayan zanchi of the best there is, my next purchases will be on this website is the best there is, very happy with everything.
rating
Fast and good product
I ordered a Dayan cube and it came very fast. The unbeatable and original product. Good seller, recommended and in Spain that is highly appreciated.
rating
Very good!!!!
All very well and fast. Very happy, we will continue to use this page to buy.
rating
PERFECT CUBE, GREAT PAGE!
I love the cube! Also very fast shipping and in perfect condition. From now on I will buy all my cubes here.
rating
Satisfaction
I have placed the order and I'm sure I repeat, fast and very formal shipping, a 10.
rating
Excellent
I ordered a Dayan v.5 Zanchi and it came in excellent condition with an excellent twist I just had to adjust it a bit but for my taste just. In conclusion an excellent cube and in excellent condition, I highly recommend it.
rating
Excellent quality of product and service
rating
Good bucket
The hub rotates well but some edges are a bit open
rating
What safety and comfort!
Excellent website to buy cubes, buy cash on delivery and I had no problems. In two days I will be home.
rating
Decent
It's a pretty decent and fast bucket, somewhat disappointed with the pops it has given me, but I suppose it will be a matter of the tensions or my spinning style. All good.
rating
EXCELLENT
VERY GOOD CUBE. QUICK DELIVERY AND GOOD SERVICE QUALITY-PRICE
rating
Great quality and fast shipping
I ordered it on Sunday night and by Tuesday morning I already had it at my house. The cube is of very good quality and with very fast turns. The next cubes that you decide to buy, I will do it on this page without any doubt.
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi White. I like it.
It is a cube that surprised me, it had a black moyu weilong and it looked great to me, but now I don't know which one I would choose. The Dayan 5 Zhanchi turns perfect, does not pop, great touch, good aesthetics, in white is amazing. Also maskecubos as always very well, speed and seriousness.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Reviews

Filter reviews
(14)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Excellent
The cube is great. The twist is super smooth. I am a newbie in this of the cubes, the first one, an original rubik is difficult for me to turn it. This one goes smoothly. Although I like rubik's that it is not made of stickers, that the color is part of the base of the cube, so I am not afraid of it coming off or similar things. But the new one compensates me, for the smoothness of the turns.
rating
Everything perfect and safe
I have placed the order for this great cube and everything is perfect, very fast shipping, the excellent cube would not be less, it is a dayan zanchi of the best there is, my next purchases will be on this website is the best there is, very happy with everything.
rating
Fast and good product
I ordered a Dayan cube and it came very fast. The unbeatable and original product. Good seller, recommended and in Spain that is highly appreciated.
rating
Very good!!!!
All very well and fast. Very happy, we will continue to use this page to buy.
rating
PERFECT CUBE, GREAT PAGE!
I love the cube! Also very fast shipping and in perfect condition. From now on I will buy all my cubes here.
rating
Satisfaction
I have placed the order and I'm sure I repeat, fast and very formal shipping, a 10.
rating
Excellent
I ordered a Dayan v.5 Zanchi and it came in excellent condition with an excellent twist I just had to adjust it a bit but for my taste just. In conclusion an excellent cube and in excellent condition, I highly recommend it.
rating
rating
Good bucket
The hub rotates well but some edges are a bit open
rating
What safety and comfort!
Excellent website to buy cubes, buy cash on delivery and I had no problems. In two days I will be home.
rating
Decent
It's a pretty decent and fast bucket, somewhat disappointed with the pops it has given me, but I suppose it will be a matter of the tensions or my spinning style. All good.
rating
EXCELLENT
VERY GOOD CUBE. QUICK DELIVERY AND GOOD SERVICE QUALITY-PRICE
rating
Great quality and fast shipping
I ordered it on Sunday night and by Tuesday morning I already had it at my house. The cube is of very good quality and with very fast turns. The next cubes that you decide to buy, I will do it on this page without any doubt.
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi White. I like it.
It is a cube that surprised me, it had a black moyu weilong and it looked great to me, but now I don't know which one I would choose. The Dayan 5 Zhanchi turns perfect, does not pop, great touch, good aesthetics, in white is amazing. Also maskecubos as always very well, speed and seriousness.