Sale! Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color Black View larger

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color Black

3x3DZ6B

New product

Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color Black is a cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

15,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3 Stickerless 6-Color Black is a cube for Speedcubing. This cube has been used for multiple registers of world record since it appeared in 2011.

This cube is not only valid for experts that want to improve their registers but also for new players. Dayan V Zhanchi is suitable for daily practice and suitable for any level.

In purely technical terms, the cube components has an anti-pop systems that avoids the feared popping that blocks the turning of the cube layers.

This puzzle can not miss in your collection.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
rating
Beautiful in black tone
In person the cube wins a lot, it is beautiful with the black face, it helps to differentiate it from the yellow face (it costs me a bit in normal cubes. Great turn and handling, like its white brother, very good !!
rating
I found them very good
I found very good cubes and excellent service
rating
Excellent cubes
I will count on you again for more purchases
rating
All perfect
It arrived in perfect condition and within the estimated delivery time. Everything is great. I will order again without a doubt
rating
speed and quality
Thanks for a fast and efficient service. The cube is fine.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
rating
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
Dayan V Zhanchi 3x3x3
rating
Beautiful in black tone
In person the cube wins a lot, it is beautiful with the black face, it helps to differentiate it from the yellow face (it costs me a bit in normal cubes. Great turn and handling, like its white brother, very good !!
rating
I found them very good
I found very good cubes and excellent service
rating
Excellent cubes
I will count on you again for more purchases
rating
All perfect
It arrived in perfect condition and within the estimated delivery time. Everything is great. I will order again without a doubt
rating
speed and quality
Thanks for a fast and efficient service. The cube is fine.