YJ GuanLong 3x3 Magic Cube White View larger

YJ GuanLong 3x3 Magic Cube White

3x3YJGLW

New product

YJ GuanLong 3x3 Magic Cube with White Base, super-rotation and anti-pop mechanism system is perfect for Speedcubing. 

More details

This product is no longer in stock

7,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• This professional YJ GuanLong 3x3 Magic Cube with White Base for speedcubing has been designed and manufactured by Yong-Jun creating a cube with exceptional quality at a great price.

Perfect corner-cutting edges, super-rotation anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness place the YJ branded cubes at the top-level in speedcubing

Popping with YJ cubes is quite difficult to appear.

This cube is essential if you want to break your own records.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
All perfect
I made the order yesterday at 8 in the morning, today at 9 I was giving it to the bucket, great to start with, it turns perfect and it goes very loose. It won't be my only purchase
rating
Fairly good
Pretty good, nothing to object
rating
Magnificent
The cube is perfect I have it for a long time and it continues as the first day I hope that my future purchases will be like the first time thanks
rating
Very good buy
It is the first cube I have ever bought. Although I don't understand much about this topic yet, I think it is a great cube. It turns very fast and has a good corner cut. Without a doubt for that price it is worth buying. I ordered it on a Friday night and it arrived the following Tuesday. I will buy more cubes with this page without a doubt.
rating
very good
The truth is that I arrived in two days and in perfect condition although I paid online

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
All perfect
I made the order yesterday at 8 in the morning, today at 9 I was giving it to the bucket, great to start with, it turns perfect and it goes very loose. It won't be my only purchase
rating
Fairly good
Pretty good, nothing to object
rating
Magnificent
The cube is perfect I have it for a long time and it continues as the first day I hope that my future purchases will be like the first time thanks
rating
Very good buy
It is the first cube I have ever bought. Although I don't understand much about this topic yet, I think it is a great cube. It turns very fast and has a good corner cut. Without a doubt for that price it is worth buying. I ordered it on a Friday night and it arrived the following Tuesday. I will buy more cubes with this page without a doubt.
rating
very good
The truth is that I arrived in two days and in perfect condition although I paid online

Customers who bought this product also bought: