Sale! Moyu Weilong 3x3x3 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

Moyu Weilong 3x3x3 Magic Cube. Black Base

3x3MYWB

New product

Moyu Weilong 3x3x3 Magic Cube with Black Base. Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

14,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Moyu Weilong 3x3x3 Magic Cube with Black Base for speedcubing has been designed and invented by the Moyu, an outstanding designer who started to create cubes in 2012.

Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness place the Moyu branded cubes at the top-level in speedcubing

Popping with Moyu cubes is quite difficult to appear.

This cube is essential if you want to break your own records.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(6)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
love moyu
Any Moyu is wonderful, and this one will not be less, incredible twist !!
rating
Quite fast shipping, and very good bucket
I deal with clients very well
rating
Of the best Moyu 3x3 and good price.
A good bucket, good turns, no pop, and quality build. Moyu Weilong really good value for money. MasKeCubos excellent service, delivery 24 hours. Thank you.
rating
The best I've seen: '3
My friend has it and I tried it and it is great, very good with the twists, light * w * I hope I have money soon to buy it for me !!
rating
Unbeatable
I've had 3x3 cubes all the way to 100, then a Rubik's brand 3x3, and now I've been able to stumble upon this wonder. It seems made in another galaxy !! An abysmal difference: It turns perfectly in any situation, without using any force, very resistant stickers and very solid pieces. What I was missing: D Recommended to everyone, worth what it costs. I hope I can have my own and stop borrowing it from a good friend: P Greetings!
rating
Fantastic
This was my first cube for speed cube, and I love it, great twists, very smooth, very good corner cut and after more than 2 months of use it continues as when I bought it, the stickers of a lot of quality, thanks to this cube I I have fallen in love with this fantastic brand such as Moyu, after maskecubos say that they are professionals, fast shipping and that they care about their customers which is very important, in short I recommend it 100%, greetings.

Reviews

Filter reviews
(6)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
love moyu
Any Moyu is wonderful, and this one will not be less, incredible twist !!
rating
Quite fast shipping, and very good bucket
I deal with clients very well
rating
Of the best Moyu 3x3 and good price.
A good bucket, good turns, no pop, and quality build. Moyu Weilong really good value for money. MasKeCubos excellent service, delivery 24 hours. Thank you.
rating
The best I've seen: '3
My friend has it and I tried it and it is great, very good with the twists, light * w * I hope I have money soon to buy it for me !!
rating
Unbeatable
I've had 3x3 cubes all the way to 100, then a Rubik's brand 3x3, and now I've been able to stumble upon this wonder. It seems made in another galaxy !! An abysmal difference: It turns perfectly in any situation, without using any force, very resistant stickers and very solid pieces. What I was missing: D Recommended to everyone, worth what it costs. I hope I can have my own and stop borrowing it from a good friend: P Greetings!
rating
Fantastic
This was my first cube for speed cube, and I love it, great twists, very smooth, very good corner cut and after more than 2 months of use it continues as when I bought it, the stickers of a lot of quality, thanks to this cube I I have fallen in love with this fantastic brand such as Moyu, after maskecubos say that they are professionals, fast shipping and that they care about their customers which is very important, in short I recommend it 100%, greetings.

Customers who bought this product also bought: