Sale! YJ Shensu 4x4x4 Magic Cube. White Base View larger

YJ Shensu 4x4x4 Magic Cube. White Base

4x4YJSSW

New product

Shensu 4x4x4 Magic Cube with blank base . New design, manufactured by Yong -Jun , creating a cube with exceptional quality at a great price fast bucket with excellent cutting corners. glossy stickers

More details

This product is no longer in stock

11,95€ Tax included

-1,00€

Before 12,95€

Add to wishlist

• YJ Shensu 4x4x4 Magic Cube with the base in white has been designed and manufactured by Yong-Jun, creating a cube with exceptional quality at great price.

The cube has perfect corner-cutting edges, super-rotation system, anti-pop mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness has placed the YJ cubes at one of the top-levels in speedcubing

This cube is essential if you are willing to beat your own records.

Do not miss the opportunity to get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Nice 4x4 cube YJ Shensu
I decided on this 4x4x4 cube because of comments that a friend had made me, really good turns, nothing to complain about, adjusted price and super fast shipping in 24 hours at home. Very good MasKeCubos, I wish I had taken the 10% promo you have now;)
rating
very fast service and order
Very fast service and order received correctly.

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Nice 4x4 cube YJ Shensu
I decided on this 4x4x4 cube because of comments that a friend had made me, really good turns, nothing to complain about, adjusted price and super fast shipping in 24 hours at home. Very good MasKeCubos, I wish I had taken the 10% promo you have now;)
rating
very fast service and order
Very fast service and order received correctly.

Customers who bought this product also bought: