Moyu Weisu 4x4x4 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

Moyu Weisu 4x4x4 Magic Cube. Black Base

4x4MYWB

New product

Moyu Weisu 4x4x4 Magic Cube with Black Base. Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

rating Read the 6 reviews
Average rating: 9.7/10 Number of reviews: 6

16,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Moyu Weisu 4x4x4 Magic Cube with Black Base for speedcubing has been designed and invented by the Moyu, an outstanding designer who started to create cubes in 2012.

Perfect corner-cutting edges, anti-pop system mechanism, rotations with high stability and precise smoothness place the Moyu branded cubes at the top-level in speedcubing

Popping with Moyu cubes is quite difficult to appear.

This cube is essential if you want to break your own records.

Get one now!

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(6)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
moyu weisu 4x4
Awesome!
rating
Moyu Weisu 4x4.
Having long struggled with the turns of the original 3x3 and 4x4 from Rubik's house, the difference the Moyu Weisu makes is simply abysmal, the rotations go like bullets and the corner cuts are enormously flexible and rewarding, for a newbie like I am definitely entering a new world of speeds and resolution times. In my humble opinion it is a well-built cube that combines speed and precision when solving the puzzle, I think I have chosen well :)
rating
Perfect
The order arrived in a day without delays and the cubes in perfect condition, they work great and I am very happy, I already have my eye on another it will not take long to fall.
rating
Great bucket !!! Fast and good
Great bucket !!! Fast and good for speedcube, although it makes me pop sometimes when doing the edge swapping in PLL, but hey, it will be a matter of getting the hang of it. Very good and totally recommended
rating
moyu 4x4
good hub for speed ,, good cut and good speed
rating
The product very well.
The product very well.

Customers who bought this product also bought: