Sale! Shengshou 5x5x5 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

Shengshou 5x5x5 Magic Cube. Black Base

5x5BSSB

New product

Shengshou 5x5x5 Magic Cube. Black Base and Ball shaft (see pictures) for best rotation. Speedcubing.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

12,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• The Shengshou 5x5x5 Magic Cube with Black Base model and Ball shaft (see pictures) has an improved rotation and a greater smoothness and precision in all turns you make.

You will be surprised from the first moment. Special for SpeedCubing.

Will you dare to solve this difficult cube?

Size: 6.37 mm

Difficulty: 11 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
4x4 5x5
Good quality and speed
rating
Highly recommended bucket
The cube is fantastic, good materials and quality are noticeable in its construction. The operation of the store is impeccable and the speed of shipping and delivery very good.
rating
Great
I always buy my cubes here, they have almost all of them and from the best brands. In less than 48 hours I had them at home and, being Christmas, it is to be appreciated. In the previous order I did not get the gift cover :( I will still continue buying in maskecubos
rating
Smooth and reliable
The cubes 5 x 5, 7 x 7, etc. They are not like before: now they are very soft and are super robust and reliable, good buy!
rating
all perfect
Everything perfect, very fast shipping, and a fantastic bucket
rating
Good service
as in the previous delivery without problems
rating
Great and Fast
Everything perfect, thanks sensational cube

Reviews

Filter reviews
(7)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
4x4 5x5
Good quality and speed
rating
Highly recommended bucket
The cube is fantastic, good materials and quality are noticeable in its construction. The operation of the store is impeccable and the speed of shipping and delivery very good.
rating
Great
I always buy my cubes here, they have almost all of them and from the best brands. In less than 48 hours I had them at home and, being Christmas, it is to be appreciated. In the previous order I did not get the gift cover :( I will still continue buying in maskecubos
rating
Smooth and reliable
The cubes 5 x 5, 7 x 7, etc. They are not like before: now they are very soft and are super robust and reliable, good buy!
rating
all perfect
Everything perfect, very fast shipping, and a fantastic bucket
rating
Good service
as in the previous delivery without problems
rating
Great and Fast
Everything perfect, thanks sensational cube

Customers who bought this product also bought: