Mini ShengShou 7 x 7. Cube magic 69mm 7 x 7 x 7 black base. View larger

Mini ShengShou 7 x 7. Cube magic 69mm 7 x 7 x 7 black base.

7x7BSSB

New product

ShengShou MINI 7 x 7 cube. Improved rotation, smoothness of movements, ideal for Speedcubing by its perfect adaptation to the hand due to its size. Base black.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

26,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• Finally the 7 x 7 MINI version of the famous magic cube, the hand of mark ShengShou able to cut corners as the best smaller cubes. A cube for speedcubing in this category and professionals. Truly a gem of the technical design.

Factory lubricated and adjustable with its mechanism by its central screws. It is also one of the most difficult to find.  This 7 x 7 x 7 6.9 cm side will not leave any cubero who boasts indifferent. Enters another level and remembers that it poses a difficulty of 10 out of 12... do you dare?

Size: 6.9 cm

Difficulty: 10 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
A marvel
Very good bucket at an excellent price. The only bad thing is that the stickers come off a bit but nothing important because it comes with a replacement.
rating
Very good
It is a perfect size and the turns are very smooth
rating
Awesome!
After trying it a few days I have to say that it is amazing. I still have to get used to it, since I'm used to 5x5 movements and one cube has nothing to do with the other, but it is very smooth, and the size is perfect for Speedcubing. Highly recommended and at a great price. And the day after ordering it you have it warm at the door of your house !!!

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
A marvel
Very good bucket at an excellent price. The only bad thing is that the stickers come off a bit but nothing important because it comes with a replacement.
rating
Very good
It is a perfect size and the turns are very smooth
rating
Awesome!
After trying it a few days I have to say that it is amazing. I still have to get used to it, since I'm used to 5x5 movements and one cube has nothing to do with the other, but it is very smooth, and the size is perfect for Speedcubing. Highly recommended and at a great price. And the day after ordering it you have it warm at the door of your house !!!

Customers who bought this product also bought: