V-Cube 6b Pillow 6x6 Magic Cube. White Base View larger

V-Cube 6b Pillow 6x6 Magic Cube. White Base

6x6VCPW

New product

Magic cube 6x6 V-Cube 6b Pillow with white base, one of the toughest cubes. Will you be able to solve it?.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

29,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• V-CUBE 6 ™ is the family version 6x6x6 V-CUBE ™! This is the version with form of pillow in white! V-CUBE 6b ™ is a multicolored cube of six layers with exceptional quality and incredibly smooth rotation. The player is forced to find a strategy to solve this V-CUBE 6 ™. The possible number of permutations of the V-CUBE ™ 6 is 1.57 x 10116 and weighs only 212g! It consists of 218 smaller pieces and the interior axis that sustains it, allowing them to rotate independently.

Size: 77 mm

Difficulty: 12 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Very happy
The cube is wonderful. It goes very well. You can rotate 1,2,3 layers with only one finger at a time. Very soft. He also brings gift sticks for him. Very original packaging and at the same time practical to deposit the cube, as it makes it beautiful. Vivid and original colors. Along with a very good finish and good materials ... In short, I'm amazed at how good it is ... Obviously I recommend it.
rating
Very good.
Better than v-cube's flat 6x6.
rating
6x6x6 cube
Good cube with curved edges in terms of turns. Fast and light. I like it. Now for the next ...

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Very happy
The cube is wonderful. It goes very well. You can rotate 1,2,3 layers with only one finger at a time. Very soft. He also brings gift sticks for him. Very original packaging and at the same time practical to deposit the cube, as it makes it beautiful. Vivid and original colors. Along with a very good finish and good materials ... In short, I'm amazed at how good it is ... Obviously I recommend it.
rating
Very good.
Better than v-cube's flat 6x6.
rating
6x6x6 cube
Good cube with curved edges in terms of turns. Fast and light. I like it. Now for the next ...

Customers who bought this product also bought: