Reduced price! V-Cube 3x3 Crossword 3b Pillow. Glossy Magic Cube View larger

V-Cube 3x3 Crossword. Glossy Magic Cube

3x3VCPWCRS

New product

V-Cube 3x3 Crossword 3b Pillow. Design of black and white Crossword arranged on a Glossy V-CUBE 3 pillow.

More details

13,95€ Tax included

-2,00€

Before 15,95€

Add to wishlist

• V-Cube 3x3 Crossword 3b Pillow represents the design of black and white Crossword arranged on a Glossy V-CUBE 3 pillow. The shape of the cube perfectly complements this design and results into a breathtaking result. 

The cube has an amazing Glossy finishing.

Get one for your collection.

Comentarios

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Crossword pastime 3x3
I bought it thinking that it would be simple, it is a classic 3x3x3 and it moves very well, you can tell that it is v-cube, although it is not easy to solve since the colors and letters do not help, that is a challenge, in the end I have managed to do. MasKeCubos very well, fast delivery and good packaging.
rating
simple 3x3 pillow
fast in his movements, cheap, it is not for competition but it is good. 3x3x3 good. thanks for gift maskecubos is very practical.
rating
The cube meets the
The cube meets expectations, quite fun and difficult to do.

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

rating
Crossword pastime 3x3
I bought it thinking that it would be simple, it is a classic 3x3x3 and it moves very well, you can tell that it is v-cube, although it is not easy to solve since the colors and letters do not help, that is a challenge, in the end I have managed to do. MasKeCubos very well, fast delivery and good packaging.
rating
simple 3x3 pillow
fast in his movements, cheap, it is not for competition but it is good. 3x3x3 good. thanks for gift maskecubos is very practical.
rating
The cube meets the
The cube meets expectations, quite fun and difficult to do.

Customers who bought this product also bought: