YJ 3x3 YongJun. View larger

YJ 3x3 YongJun.

New product

The 3x3 magic cube of the recognised brand Yong-Jun.

Internal mechanism with screws to adjust its smooth and quality movements.

More details

7,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• With smooth moves, it is perfect to play hours and hours... remember that the 3 x 3 cube has more than 3.000.000.000.000 combinations. A great opportunity. And with a perfect size to carry with you and play wherever you want.

Size: 5.5 cm

Difficulty: 8 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(3)
(1)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
VERY NICE AND MOVES WELL
HELLO, I'VE BEEN TESTING THIS CUBE AND IT WORKS GREAT. I LIKE A LOT.
rating
Great quality
This cube is without a doubt one of the best I have tried, it glides incredibly well and is very comfortable. The shipment was fast, but there was only one small flaw: the cube was missing one of the stickers in a green square.
rating
Yong-Jun 3x3 white base, good, nice and cheap :)
I was hoping they would lower it and they did, and above all with the 5% DESCMASKECUBOS discount that came on the card of my previous purchase, one of the best and cheapest. Does POP ever but very little. It is worth it for this price. Maskecubos fast as always in 2 days at my house.
rating
Very Good and Reliable!
The cube has arrived in perfect condition, it is totally reliable.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Reviews

Filter reviews
(3)
(1)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
VERY NICE AND MOVES WELL
HELLO, I'VE BEEN TESTING THIS CUBE AND IT WORKS GREAT. I LIKE A LOT.
rating
Great quality
This cube is without a doubt one of the best I have tried, it glides incredibly well and is very comfortable. The shipment was fast, but there was only one small flaw: the cube was missing one of the stickers in a green square.
rating
Yong-Jun 3x3 white base, good, nice and cheap :)
I was hoping they would lower it and they did, and above all with the 5% DESCMASKECUBOS discount that came on the card of my previous purchase, one of the best and cheapest. Does POP ever but very little. It is worth it for this price. Maskecubos fast as always in 2 days at my house.
rating
Very Good and Reliable!
The cube has arrived in perfect condition, it is totally reliable.