V-Cube 3b Pillow Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

V-Cube 3b Pillow Magic Cube. Black Base

3x3VCPWB

New product

V-Cube 3x3 Magic Cube 3b Pillow. Classic V-Cube 3b™ with pillowed sides and black base. High quality movements.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

17,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• V-Cube 3x3 Magic Cube 3b Pillow. Classic V-Cube 3b™ has 4.32 x 1019 possible permutations and the cube weighs just 98 grams! Its mechanism has 26 parts, eight of them are the visible corners and also a centerpiece or cross core holding them which allows to turn them independently.

The 3x3 V-cube pillow is specially designed for speedcubing and the quality and speed of their movements will not leave you indifferent. 

Size: 5.6 cm (each side)

Difficulty: 7 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
perfect. you buy and soon you receive it by Nacex
Right. Well packed. The chosen product. Happy. I recommend them.
rating
perfect
Good seller. All perfect
rating
Different but very good
Very good to the touch, it rolls well, without problems of the stickers falling off. A special and fun cube. The incredible delivery, 36 hours and at home: O
rating
They go very well
They are cubes that work very soft and although their pillow shape is more beautiful than effective, I wanted them for my collection, I am satisfied with having them.
rating
softness 3x3 pillow v-cube
fast shipping, good bucket, not suitable for competition as it is pillow, perfect for lowering times.

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
perfect. you buy and soon you receive it by Nacex
Right. Well packed. The chosen product. Happy. I recommend them.
rating
perfect
Good seller. All perfect
rating
Different but very good
Very good to the touch, it rolls well, without problems of the stickers falling off. A special and fun cube. The incredible delivery, 36 hours and at home: O
rating
They go very well
They are cubes that work very soft and although their pillow shape is more beautiful than effective, I wanted them for my collection, I am satisfied with having them.
rating
softness 3x3 pillow v-cube
fast shipping, good bucket, not suitable for competition as it is pillow, perfect for lowering times.

Customers who bought this product also bought: