V-Cube 4 Flat 4x4x4 Magic Cube. Black Base View larger

V-Cube 4 Pillow 4x4x4 Magic Cube. Black Base

4x4VCBP

New product

V-Cube 4 Pillow 4x4x4 Magic Cube. Classic V-Cube 4™ with flat sides and black base. High quality movements.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

21,95€ Tax included

Add to wishlist

• V-Cube 4x4x4 Magic Cube 4 Pillow. Classic V-Cube 4™ has 7.7 x 1045 possible permutations and the cube weighs just 160 grams! 

The 4x4 V-cube 4 Pillow is specially designed for speedcubing and the quality and speed of their movements will not leave you indifferent. 

Size: 6.3 cm (each side)

Difficulty: 8 / 12

Comentarios

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Everything perfect, I will buy with you again
Everything was in perfect condition, there was an error due to a duplicate reference of a cube, which I already had in my collection, and they exchanged it for another cube, more expensive than the one I paid for and without any extra shipping costs. Fully recommended.
rating
Perfect
Received in perfect condition, it is as it appears in the photo and delivered on time
rating
Good 4x4
v-cube is improving in its cubes this is proof of it, very interesting, I look forward to new models of v-cube
rating
i dream about him
It looks really good, every time I see it it makes me want to buy it, as soon as there is a good offer I will be there
rating
Good moves 4x4 pillow v-cube
I like this v-cube, it is the 4x4x4 pillow model, it is very manageable, fast in its turns, a pity that it cannot be used for speedcubing, great maskecubes

Reviews

Filter reviews
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)
Reset

Click here to leave a review

rating
Everything perfect, I will buy with you again
Everything was in perfect condition, there was an error due to a duplicate reference of a cube, which I already had in my collection, and they exchanged it for another cube, more expensive than the one I paid for and without any extra shipping costs. Fully recommended.
rating
Perfect
Received in perfect condition, it is as it appears in the photo and delivered on time
rating
Good 4x4
v-cube is improving in its cubes this is proof of it, very interesting, I look forward to new models of v-cube
rating
i dream about him
It looks really good, every time I see it it makes me want to buy it, as soon as there is a good offer I will be there
rating
Good moves 4x4 pillow v-cube
I like this v-cube, it is the 4x4x4 pillow model, it is very manageable, fast in its turns, a pity that it cannot be used for speedcubing, great maskecubes

Customers who bought this product also bought: